"How can I help?" We hear that question all the time. We have the answer! Become a DRI Diplomat, and Be the Hero!
DRI Diplomats are people of all ages from all over the world who are creating their own fundraisers in support of the Diabetes Research Institute.
It's easy. Do something you enjoy! Ask your family, friends, school, office, and neighbors to join you. You might be surprised how willing they are to help--if you just ask!
- You can do a garage sale, a dress-down day at work, or a mini-walk at your school.
- If you're good at making things, sell them! The bake sale and lemonade stand are old favorites, but you can also sell bracelets and other crafts.
- Organize a dance-a-thon or concert with local band.
- Moms and Dads...ask about our "Night Out for a Cure" program.
- Put canisters in stores in your neighborhood.
- Make it personal, like a letter-writing/email campaign explaining how diabetes has touched your life.
- Use your imagination! The possibilities are endless.
So, be a part of the cure. Become a DRI Diplomat, and Be the Hero!
If you need assistance to get started--or at any point along the way--just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have plenty of proven ideas, and we're happy to help.
You can also help a DRI Diplomat who already has a project underway. Just search for them using the Support a Friend button and lend your support!